Lets plan a trip!!
Now its your turn!! You are going to show me all you know about the national parks! You are going to plan a trip and the itinerary to your favorite national park. There are more than incredible parks to chose from, so lets get going!
When planning a vacation, there are many things to consider. Below is a list of questions that must be answered. For your trip presentation, you will compile all you planned for your trip on a poster board! Be sure to include pictures and exciting information.
1. What park do you want to visit?
Denali? Yellowstone? Grand Canyon? Antietam?
3. What are specific rules you must follow while you are there?
Are pets allowed? Is smoke allowed? Is loud music allowed?
5. What animals might you see? Are any of them endangered?
Bears? Moutain lions? Bison? Bats?
7. What is your park's history?
When was it created? Was there a significant event that took place?
8. What are the major attractions of the park?
Ole faithful? Mt. Rushmore National Monument? Active Volcano?
2. What will you do while you are there?
Camping? Fishing? Hiking? Boating? Swimming?
4. Are there any safety precautions you must consider?
Weather? Certain types of shoes? Threatening animals?
6. How might you help contribute to the park while you are there?
Volunteer? (watch this video!!) Not drive? Recycle?